New Head Boy & Girl!

Congratulations to Robert Spink and Bobbie Ford who have been appointed as Wykeham's new head boy and girl.



Also, congratulations to the newly appointed vice head boy and girl, Oliver Gilbey and Abbie Rice.

Children in years one to six enjoyed voting for their favourite candidate and posting their votes in the ballot boxes which were set up in the polling station in the key stage two hall. 

Well done to all the year six children who nominated themselves for the position of head boy or girl and gave a speech in assembly. 

A message from our new Head Boy:
Hello, my name is Robert and I am happy and also honoured to be Wykeham Primary School's Head Boy. I have been at this school since reception. It has been a long but fun journey to year six. All the hard work has paid off. I have different and interesting hobbies including: Scuba-diving, karate, piano, cubs and I also go to Explorers on a Sunday at church. I like to make as many friends as I can so feel free to come up to me and ask any questions or share your ideas because I will always listen. I look forward to going to secondary school and knowing that I have done a good job as Head Boy at Wykeham!

More photos (and messages) coming soon...